Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 33

Thread: Guys this is hard for me to say...My Cancer Update

  1. #21
    Inactive Member JCFORME's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2005
    Posts
    204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Guys this is hard for me to say...My Cancer Up

    God bless you Toby, i'll keep praying.

  2. #22
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Guys this is hard for me to say...My Cancer Up

    Just believe and God will take care of everything, my dad was given less than a year with a bad heart and diabetes 5 years ago.

    never give up l
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  3. #23
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Guys this is hard for me to say...My Cancer Up

    Keep your head up Tob. Stay positive, no matter how much negativity is around you. "Seek ye first the Kingdom of God, and all these things shall be added unto you." Take solace in the Lord in His almighty love and be strengthened by His hand in your time of need. Just know that no matter what happens, God has a plan for you and yours, so concentrate on His will, and it will be done according to His favor. I speak for the whole board I think when I say that we love you and your family even if we've never met you b/c you're a fellow brother in Christ, and we're behind you 110%.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  4. #24
    Inactive Member imported_SuperX's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2004
    Posts
    967
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Guys this is hard for me to say...My Cancer Up

    [ QUOTE ]
    Keep your head up Tob. Stay positive, no matter how much negativity is around you. "Seek ye first the Kingdom of God, and all these things shall be added unto you." Take solace in the Lord in His almighty love and be strengthened by His hand in your time of need. Just know that no matter what happens, God has a plan for you and yours, so concentrate on His will, and it will be done according to His favor. I speak for the whole board I think when I say that we love you and your family even if we've never met you b/c you're a fellow brother in Christ, and we're behind you 110%.

    [/ QUOTE ]
    great post dude, i couldn't have said it better

  5. #25
    Inactive Member imported_UKCats1's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    607
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Guys this is hard for me to say...My Cancer Up

    My thoughts and prayers are with you. I cannot imagine what you are going through right now. I really hate that anyone has to go through this especially with your wife losing her job that just makes things worse. You will be in my prayers everday and every night.
    [url="http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/scorecard/02/01/sterger.roadtrip/p1_sterger.jpg"]http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/scorecard/02/01/sterger.roadtrip/p1_sterger.jpg[/url]

  6. #26
    Inactive Member imported_JLR's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2004
    Posts
    147
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Guys this is hard for me to say...My Cancer Up

    God's power is present in all people on earth, god's prayer is enough to destroy all man's words. I have faith in you, don't quit.. I'll pray for you.

  7. #27
    Inactive Member the_alienist's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2006
    Posts
    597
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Guys this is hard for me to say...My Cancer Update

    Tob you have been in my prayers since you started having some difficulties, and know that God's love is a support and shield for you and your family right now. I cannot understand all that you are going through, but I know that God knows every SINGLE aspect of your struggles and he cares for you. Phillipians 4:7 "And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Know that we LOVE you and we care for you and keep on fighting.
    I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.

  8. #28
    Inactive Member imported_2CRUE's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2006
    Posts
    53
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Guys this is hard for me to say...My Cancer Update

    IT'S TRUE OLETOB,TRUST IN THE LORD,MY FRIEND AND EVERYONE OF US WILL CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.IF THERE IS ANYTHING I CAN DO,PM ME,LET ME KNOW AND I'LL DO MY VERY BEST.GOD BLESS TOB,AND HOLLER AT ME.
    CLASS OF '82, "PURPLE PRIDE" , THE DIFINITIVE "DUDE WITH AN ATTITUDE"

  9. #29
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Guys this is hard for me to say...My Cancer Update

    Toby,

    You and your wife are in my prayers too. Keep trying different doctors and and if possible leave this area to find one. Charlottesville is a great place to look. I have heard too many stories of the doctors in our area say there is nothing to be done and go to Charlottesville to be treated and cured. Check the net for other cancer centers. Dont give up and always keep the Lord close to you.

  10. #30
    Inactive Member Big_AL's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2002
    Posts
    767
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Guys this is hard for me to say...My Cancer Update

    tob I am sorry to hear that. I will still be praying for you and your wife.Tob never give up bro. God is still God. and he will heal you just keep your faith.
    "Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •